NEED A FURNACE TUNE UP?
Does your heating system fail frequently? Do you pay excessively high utility bills? Is your heating system failing to keep up with the demanding winter weather? If you answered yes to any of these questions, your furnace is probably in serious need of a tune-up from Mid-State Heating & Cooling. This is an affordable annual service that has many benefits for your gas furnace and your budget.
- Save Money and Energy: A clean heating system operates more efficiently and uses far less energy than one that has not been properly maintained.
- Increase Comfort: Buildup of dirt and dust within your furnace can block the flames from burning as hot as they should. This will reduce your comfort as you wait forever for your furnace to meet the temperature you need. Mid-State will scrub down your burners and the rest of the heating system so you can avoid these problems.
- Prevent Breakdowns: Furnace failures can be traced back to a lack of regular maintenance. Avoid the inconvenience and cost of frequent breakdowns and have Mid-State clean your furnace annually.
- Increase Lifespan: The better you care for your furnace, the longer it will last! Our NATE certified maintenance technicians will clean, oil, and inspect your system to increase the life of your heating system.
FURNACE MAINTENANCE – CHECKLIST
- We adjust burners
- We adjust pilot
- We check amperage draw
- We check and secure all panels
- We check blower motor and lubricate it
- We check blower wheel
- We check electrical connections
- We check fan belts
- We check for combustion air
- We check furnace filters
- We check furnace wiring
- We check gas valve operation
- We check heat anticipators
- We check hot water tank
- We check humidifier
- We check limit control
- We check motors and oil if necessary
- We check thermocouple
- We check thermostat and calibrate if necessary
- We check thermostat contacts
- We clean and check pilot
- We clean burners
- We clean furnace or boiler
- We inspect combustion chamber
- We inspect heat exchanger for leaks
- We test for gas leaks
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE & FURNACE WARRANTY COVERAGE
Regardless of make and model, nearly all furnace and air conditioner manufacturers require that their systems be cleaned annually to maintain warranty coverage. They realize how a lack of proper furnace maintenance can damage the components within the units. Therefore, manufactures include a maintenance requirement within their warranties. Failure to complete the required cleanings regularly could result in loss of coverage.
Don’t let your warranty go to waste! A minor investment in a cleaning with Mid-State will protect your warranty, and with our regular sales specials, you could save even more! We expertly service all makes and models, so CALL Mid-State today to schedule your furnace tune up!